In February 2010, Nimlok became the first North American company in its class to achieve ISO 14001:2004 certification.
Nimlok’s dedication and commitment to environmentally responsible exhibiting practices is at the focus of everything we do. In fact,recognizing an organization’s high-level commitment to environmental protection.
Our goal of minimizing environmental impact is achieved by:
- Producing trade show exhibits and displays that can be recycled and are sturdy and sound in their production.
- Designing our displays to be custom modular types that can easily be reconfigured rather than ending up in landfills.
- Reduce waste by implementing a comprehensive recycle program to eliminate waste and utilizing recycled or recyclable materials in every display we manufacture.
- Reduce the use of harmful chemicals and by investing in alternative “green” production processes.
- Utilizing vendors who have similar commitments to eco-conscious manufacturing and service programs.
In addition to Nimlok’s environmental efforts, Nimlok proceeded to certify their production and manufacturing facilities and acheive the ISO 9001:2008 standard for quality management. This certification is only given to companies which can demonstrate that specific requirements are achieved consistently and that the organization to has demonstrated its ability to consistently provide products that meet customer needs and aim to improve satisfaction through the effective application of the system.
Orbus Exhibit & Display Group is committed to providing its distributors with the highest quality of products and service in the industry.